IELTS speaking questions: part 1
Part 1 : Introduction and interview
[In this part of the test the examiner introduces himself or herself and confirms the candidate’s identification. Then the original test starts. There is a voice recorder in front of the examinee which records the whole test.]
First, I’m going to ask you about your home town or village. Ok?
- What sort of place is it?
- What is the most attractive part of your city/village?
- What sorts of jobs do the people in your city/village have?
- Would you say it’s a fine place to live? (If so, Why?)
Now let’s talk more on accommodation.
- What kind of accommodation do you live in?
- How long have you lived there?
- What do you like most about living in that place?
- What kind of accommodation would you dream to live in?