IELTS Writing is considered the trickiest section of IELTS where candidates face so many difficulties and yet they cannot achieve their desired score as it becomes quite difficult to find a tutor or instructor to show the writings. This IELTS Writing Correction Service is a platform where IELTS candidates (those who are facing major problems regarding their Writing Task 1 and 2 answers) can contact me and come to an agreement to check their writings to find out the mistakes, correct them and guide towards the ways of improvement at the cheapest way possible.
Our website provides a great opportunity for candidates of the IELTS exam at any level (mostly examinees of beginner and intermediate level) to have their writings checked by our Writing experts at a cut-price. You do not need a personal tutor for this as the correction service will work as a tutor itself.
What’s included in the service:
The followings are the pluses/facilities that IELTS candidates and learners get in this service that will surely guide them to get a better score:
- A 3-page feedback
- Corrections of spelling mistakes with guidelines
- Corrections of punctuation mistakes
- Suggestions to improve in coherence and cohesion
- Guideline to IELTS writing easily, without much stress
- Better vocabulary ideas
- Advice on how to develop in vocabulary in exam-situations
- Grading of your writings in four marking criteria and a reliable band score
- A band 8+ sample answer
- Feedback within 48 hours
- Guaranteed improvements
- Some free resources for you for free
- A chance to join in a conversation with me, if needed
Your feedback report will look somewhat like this; this is a combined jpeg image of 6 pages. You will be sent a 6-page feedback:
Why should you choose us for this service?
The followings are why you should choose us for this service:
- Our Writings experts have been teaching IELTS for 14 years.
- They’ve always got 90% marks in English in their study career.
- They took their IELTS preparation in the British Council.
- They scored 8.0 or more two times in Writing in recent exams.
- They’ve trained learners of different age groups and learning levels.
- They were full-time English teachers in different high schools.
- They teach only IELTS now.
- All of them have got an M.A. in English Literature and Language.
- All of them have got a Bachelor of Education degree too.
- Some of them have conducted inter-house spelling-bee competition, English Olympiad and other competitive programs in different schools where they used to teach.
- Our blog ieltsdeal.com has a reputation among young learners with more than 300 original articles and posts. Many of the posts are top in google search results. Also, we try to be as detailed in our writings and feedbacks as possible.
- Many of our students and trainees are working in different parts of the world after achieving their score in IELTS.
How to register for Writing Correction service:
As our blog is under some maintenance for some time now, you need to contact us directly. You can do this using the messenger button on the right side of this website. This will take you to our IELTSdeal official Facebook page where we can explain to you how to register for now. We’ll be adding the complete registration system along with different subscription plans soon.
However, the basic plan goes like this:
Plan 1: 1 Writing Task 1 Report Correction – US $1.5
Plan 2: 1 Writing Task 2 Essay Correction – US $3
Combo Plan 3: 1 AC Writing Task 1 Report and 1 Writing Task 2 Essay Correction – US $4.5
Plan 4: 2 Writing Task 1 Reports Correction – US $3
Plan 5: 2 Writing Task 2 Essays Correction – US $6
Combo Plan 6: 2 AC Writing Task 1 Reports and 2 Writing Task 2 Essay Corrections – US $9
Plan 7: 3 Writing Task 1 Reports Correction – US $4.5
Plan 8: 3 Writing Task 2 Essays Correction – US $9
Combo Plan 9: 3 AC Writing Task 1 Reports and 3 Writing Task 2 Essay Corrections – US $13.5
You can always take more than the given plans too.
- This is a special offer for COVID-19 Pandemic Lockdown. We’ve tried to decrease the service charge as much as we can for now.
How to send your money:
We accept money through the following methods. Just mail us to learn the details.
How to submit your writings?
- Step 1: Decide which plan to take.
- Step 2: Send payment according to the plan taken or decided on. You can send the money through PayPal to this account: email@example.com with a note. Or, you can contact me directly @ my Whatsapp number: +8801994482699
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect us in messenger to know about other current payment methods.
- Step 3: Receive Question Paper through mail service when payment is done. or, you can send your writings with the question papers as well. You need to type your answer in MS WORD.
- Step 4: Take your own exam. For Writing Task 1, allow yourself 15-20 minutes; for Task 2, 40-45 minutes.
- Step 5: Type the answer in MS WORD as it is (don’t change anything) and save it as .doc or .docx file.
- Step 6: Send the writing to email@example.com
- Step 7: Allow us some time to check and correct the writings
- Step 8: Get your feedback and suggestions for improvement in 24-48 hours.
If you have further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.